quarta-feira, 3 de junho de 2009

Spoiler.

Watch out! SPOILER!

Nada de interessante, so uma parte de Breaking Dawn que eu ri demais e to colocando aqui pra ler e rir mais um pouquinho.

"...I leaned into my hunting crouch and took two steps forward toward Jacob.
'You didn't', I snarled at him.
He backed away, palms up, trying to reason with me. 'You know it's not something I can control.'
'You stupid mutt! How could you? My baby!'

...'I've held her all of one time, and already you think you have some moronic wolfy claim to her? She's mine.'

... I was too furious.
"How dare you imprint on my baby? Have you lost your mind?

...And then I lunged for his throat.

Uma das minhas partes favoritas no livro inteiro. Hohoho.

Retirado de "Breaking Dawn" - Stephenie Meyer. Pg's 449 e 451.

Nenhum comentário: